Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Storm

You should have seen the storm we had this evening! There was so much lightning! One of the strikes was really close and loud. It popped a couple of light bulbs and killed one of the fans here in the house. And it messed up the colors on the TV too!
Nitrocat broke the news to the other two today that they are not going to be able to go to the Ren Faire. I think Pinky was the most disappointed, but then Nitrocat told us that she had a surprise instead. She said it wasn't quite as much fun as the fair, but she thought we'd like it anyway. She said she had a few details to finish after we went to bed. She also told me that if I wanted to stay one more day so that I could enjoy the surprise too, she thought it would be okay. That means that I won't be leaving tomorrow like I planned, but she thought I'd be ready to go on Wednesday for sure.
Good night!
FtM

No comments: