Friday, July 13, 2007

Boxing in Romeoville

Hi, Mom!
Yesterday was an amazing day! Nitrocat decided to take advantage of the great weather and take all of us letterboxing in Romeoville. We found 5 letterboxes. Three of them were from the Adult Swim Series, and one was from the Monty Python Holy Grail series. That one was in a great location even if there was a really steep and slippery hill to climb. We ate great food at a little hamburger stand for lunch and went back when we were finished boxing for an ice cream snack on the way home. Megan took great care of me and helped me stamp in my logbook. We also stopped at the Post Office so that I could mail my postcard to Robin.
We looked up the dragonfly that we took a picture of and found out that it is an Ebony Jewelwing Damselfly. We saw more of them today. Tweeter kept trying to eat them!
We are resting up today, but we might try to go again tomorrow while the nice weather holds.
Love,
FtM

No comments: