Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Carving New Sig Stamp

Hi, Mom!
I have spent the last couple of days helping Nitrocat get caught up on postals. She calls it playing! There was a really neat one from the Dr. Seuss ring that she let me stamp into my logbook. She also helped me carve a mini sig stamp.
Tweeter arrived yesterday, so I got to exchange with him. Pinky Poo should arrive today or tomorrow. We hope to go up to Batavia and North Aurora on Thursday to look for about 10 boxes. In the meantime, Nitrocat says we will be pretty busy with "Life", or things like swimming lessons and grocery shopping. I don't think she likes those things as much. She says not everyone has their priorities straight though, so we have to pretend that they are important to us. Last night we stayed up and watched Jaws while we snapped beans (green, yellow and purple!).
Later,
FtM

2 comments:

midlandtrailblazer said...

how neat! so glad that tweeter got to meet you :)

The Yorkshire Tortoise said...

I love mini-sig. stamps. How clever of you to carve your own Frankie.